Power and Data Engineering
New Master’s Program at Offenburg University
Starting Fall 2017
Get ready for shaping the future enery sector!
The energy sector faces huge challenges:
Growing energy demand, more distributed and renewable energy sources, less centralized and fossile sources, …
The energy sector is becoming more complex:
Liberalized energy markets with more stakeholders, more systems and new technologies to manage and to interconnect, …
The solution - Power & Data Engineering:
Managing the growing complexity needs a combination of profound power system understanding and modern IT and data engineering methods – exactly what you obtain by studying M.Sc. Power and Data Engineering
Become part of Offenburg University’s Graduate School:
- Accredited, application-oriented degree programs with excellent career opportunities
- English-taught classes, with a small student-teacher ratio and hands-on instruction
- Well-equipped laboratories and facilities
- Comprehensive, individual services for international students
- Safe and friendly environment with easy access to Europe's tourist attractions
For more information, please see our website: www.hs-offenburg.de/pde
The Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences will introduce a new bachelor programme “International Business, BSc” taught in English over 7 semesters, starting winter semester 2017/18. The study programme will develop the understanding of international business in a globalized world. Based on the latest theoretical concepts of business administration the study programme equips students with the key business skills to work successfully in an international business environment.
The study programme will be offered at the Campus in Rheinbach and Sankt Augustin. Learning of a second foreign language is compulsory. It includes a flexible mobility window for internships and/or study abroad semesters. The admission requirements are as follows:
- Entrance qualification for a University of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschule);
- Entrance qualification for university;
- Entrance qualification acknowledged as equivalent by the competent authorities.
International students must show proficiency in English: at least B2+ level according to the Common European Framework of References for Languages. Application deadline is 15th July for the following winter semester.
Boost your international career in Germany with the Esslingen MBA
"The Esslingen MBA is an optimal complement to my academic background as a mechanical engineer."
-Bryan Morehouse, MBA 2015, Customer Solution Business Development Specialist
"The alumni network and the close link with the companies in the Neckar Valley provided many valuable insights into the newest developments."
-Fiona van Petegem, MBA 2016, Project Engineer
THE ESSLINGEN MBA: YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
Our MBA is designed for bachelor graduates from STEM subjects with management ambitions. It enhances your technical skills with a wide range of managerial and cross-disciplinary knowledge from
4operations & supply chain management,
4marketing, strategy & leadership,
4finance & business planning.
The close relationship of the Esslingen MBA to the industry enables you to apply the theory you learn in the classroom to real-life situations in industrial companies. Courses include lectures, workshops and team projects: hands-on learning activities include company visits and real case studies. In addition, you have the opportunity to specialize your choice of management area during your mandatory master's thesis in the industry. Personal coaching seminars assist you to hone your business etiquette.
Graduate School, Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Flandernstrasse 101, 73732 Esslingen, Germany
ESB Business School – truly international
Study at the heart of Europe, in Germany – the economic leader of the world’s largest domestic market - and you will find a truly international business school: ESB Business School in Reutlingen. We’re located in Baden-Württemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global companies. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies, giving our degreeprogrammes real practical relevance. More than 100 partner universities all over the world, students from 85 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business and operations management in German and/or English.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- International Operations and Logistics Management (English and German)
- Production Management (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- International Management (English)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Business and Process Management – part time (German)
- International Management full-time (English)
- International Management part-time (German and English 70:30)
Apply now for the international Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut in Saarbrücken, Germany
The Europa-Institut at Saarland University is the second oldest institution of its kind in Europe. For more than six decades, the Europa-Institut has been excellently educating young academics from all over the world in European and international law.
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Five modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-5 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2017. More information on www.europainstitut.de
Invest in your international career with a master’s programme at the University of Cologne
Are you interested in:
- English taught master's programmes in business, economics and/or social sciences
- Study in an open minded and vibrant city with no tuition fees
- Combining theoretical research methods with practical training
- International course experiences in intercultural study groups
- Opportunity of term abroad at one of 125 academic partners worldwide
- Excellent career perspectives
Then study in Cologne!
As a student of the WiSo Faculty you benefit from an approach that is based on theory and methods, combining both research and teaching with practical elements. The teaching at our faculty has benefited from many years of experience in working with companies and visiting lecturers from different professional fields. Many of the visiting lecturers are professionals and managers who bring important industry experience to the programmes, resulting in sector-specific, up-to-date programme content for our students. This ensures that the programmes reflect the real world and that they thus combine the practical and the theoretical, whilst also promoting knowledge-sharing between you the student and companies.
The master’s programmes are generally provided in English language. A term abroad is possible at one of 125 academic partners worldwide. If your international career is your main focus, you can choose between five double master programmes and the CEMS Master’s in International Management
As the University of Cologne is state-funded, there are no tuition fees, just a biannual “semester contribution” of slightly more than 250 euros, which includes the semester ticket for public transport throughout North Rhine-Westphalia.
So, with us, you can invest in an excellent education – and your future – without paying a fortune.
Look, what our students have to say in this video and see you soon in Cologne :-)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our team of WiSo Student Services
+49 221 4708818
Meister-Ekkehart-Str. 1, D-50931 Cologne
Stipendien für Graduierte Studenten und Wissenschaftler
Die Studienstiftung des Abgeordnetenhauses fördert junge Wissenschaftlerinnen und Wissenschaftler aller Fachrichtungen aus den oben genannten Ländern, die Berliner Forschungseinrichtungen nutzen wollen.
Kriterien der Stipendienvergabe sind in erster Linie die fachliche Qualifikation, aber auch das zivilgesellschaftliche Engagement der Bewerberinnen und Bewerber.
Jährlich werden ca. 15 Stipendien für die Dauer von 10 Monaten für Graduierte und promovierte Wissenschaftler vergeben.
Die Stipendiaten erhalten die Möglichkeit, ein Jahr lang Erfahrungen im wissenschaftlichen Leben Berlins zu sammeln sowie die Kultur, Lebensart und die Einwohner unserer Stadt näher kennen zu lernen.
Antragsschluss ist jeweils der 15. Dezember eines Jahres.
Abgeordnetenhauses von Berlin
Tel. 0049-30-2325 2005