MBA and International Master’s Programmes
Study management in English. Improve your leadership skills. Gain digital know-how. Become part of an international student body. Experience our renowned worldwide partner universities. Benefit from many corporate activities, valuable career consultation and coaching. Discover Berlin - Germany’s startup hub,
low cost of living, culturally rich and colourful.
- Specialize in: International Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Digital Business Leadership, International Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Consulting and Supply Chain Management, Doing Business in Asia, Doing Business in the USA, Doing Business in the UK etc.
- Exchange with e.g. USA (San Diego State University, Wichita State University), Asia (Hong Kong Baptist University), Europe (WSB University Poznań/Poland, University of Hertfordshire/UK)
- Full-time (15 months), part-time available (24 months, if comply with visa regulations)
M.Sc. International Business Management
- Specialize in: International Management or Digital Business Management and Leadership
- Partner universities e.g. Kingston University London, Symbiosis International University Pune/India
- Full-time (15 months)
M.A. Chinese-European Economics and Business Studies
- Study in Germany and China at our partner institution Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) in Chengdu
- Double degree with SWUFE available
- German/Chinese language programmes
- Full-time (24 months)
Get in touch and give your career a new drive:
"Advanced Quantum Physics" International Master's program at TUK - TU Kaiserslautern
"Advanced Quantum Physics" International Master’s program at TUK – TU Kaiserslautern
Lasers, microprocessors, and smartphones – they all work thanks to quantum mechanics. New technologies come from new understanding of quantum phenomena, and new understanding comes from research; tomorrow’s new quantum technologies will come from learning today.
Explore the quantum world
Are you also fascinated with surprising and counter-intuitive phenomena of quantum physics? Our Master's will let you explore the full width and depth of such quantum effects in theory as well as in our state-of-the-art laboratories.
The Master’s program profile "Advanced Quantum Physics"
Discover the modern science of matter and energy on atomic and sub-atomic scales, at one of the leading German research departments. Gain theoretical understanding and experimental expertise in state-of-the-art techniques and technology. Work with leading researchers from all over the word and learn from award-winning teachers. Relax by hiking in the Palatinate forest—or taking day trips to great European cities.
Be part of cutting edge research and technology
Excellence in both research and teaching: three flagship programs of the German Science Foundation are complemented by award-winning lecturing. The department of physics has a strong team spirit: Faculty mentors and teachers have open doors. Students can come right in and work directly with their professors. Furthermore, the physicists collaborate with associated research institutes and local high-tech companies.
smart living in KL
Live smart! Kaiserslautern sits on the edge of the great Palatinate Forest, with hundreds of kilometers of hiking and bike trails. At the same time major cities are within easy reach by German rail— Paris is less than three hours away. Kaiserslautern itself has the cafés and concerts of a European city, and our affordable student housing is close to both campus and downtown. Moreover, students can enjoy a wide range of on-campus leisure and sports facilities.
The TU Kaiserslautern (TUK) is a top-ranked German research-oriented university (First Place among 196 international universities in 11 categories, such as Support Services, Arrival, Living Cost in the International Student Barometer 2016; top ranked among the worldwide 150 universities under 50 years old, Times Higher Education Ranking 2016).
for winter term starting on October 1st:
for summer term starting on April 1st:
Bachelor degree or equivalent in physics
English language proficiency
Apply and get all the details
Get in touch
TU Kaiserslautern - Department of International Affairs
Gottlieb-Daimler-Straße 47, 67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany