MBA Internationale Betriebswirtschaftslehre -International Business Management Master of Business Administration (MBA/Certificate)
Do you want to keep your knowledge up-to-date? Increase your practical and theoretical skills and boost them to excellence? If you want to do that with the least possible disruptions to your current career, then the Ludwigshafen University of Business und Society is the right place for you. The program has been designed and optimized for working students and it allows you to continue your career (our students usually work full-time) during the entire course. We offer you a highly qualified and accredited MBA distance learning program in International Business Management, which can provide you with Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in just four semesters.
We follow the approach of blended learning, a varied mix of self-study, virtual learning components and attendance phases. The graduates of the MBA distance learning course in International Business Management will have many long-range professional and career opportunities in the business areas of industry, commerce and services. During the first three semesters there are two weeks presence at the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society or you can attend via Webinar from your own place! This program of study teaches solid, real-world content and skills in the following areas: Marketing, Management, Scientific Work, Human Resources, Social Skills, Logistics, International competencies and required elective modules (law, sociology, managerial finance and macroeconomics). In the final semester, students research and write their Master's thesis.
• A completed academic degree in economics with an average grade of 2.5 or better. If the average grade is lower than 2.5 – a motivational interview will be held
• At least one year of professional experience after the first graduation
• A certified verification of proficiency in English language at the level B2 according to the common European framework of reference for languages Costs
• € 2.250 per semester plus the student social fee each semester of approximately 130€
Start your career in Financial Management at Coburg University!
The program: If you are interested in general management and finance, have an entrepreneurial spirit, are globally-minded and ambitious, our MBA program Financial Management could be just right for you. The goal is to provide you with the set of skills ultimately required for a CFO position.
International focus: The program is internationally oriented and geared to the requirements of foreign students. The language of instruction is English. The academic program presents a unique opportunity to study in an outstanding, welcoming, cross-cultural learning environment.
Career perspectives: An internship at a German company is an integral part of the study program. The majority of graduates remain in Germany after completing their studies in Coburg, frequently working in their areas of specialization at large international corporations.
Study Program /Majors:
Financial Management, Treasury, Management Accounting and Business Strategy
Degree / Accreditation:
Master of Business Administration (MBA), FIBAA until 2022
Format / Credit Points:
Full-time (no part-time format available), 120 ECTS
4 Terms (including internship; 1 term = 15 weeks)
Winter Term (October 1st)
- Bachelor’s or higher degree
- Work experience of at least 2 years
- Proficiency in English language
- Selection interview
Language of Instruction: English
Tuition Fees: 2.350 € per Term
Location: Coburg, Bavaria / Germany
Online, by August 15th (EU nationals); July 15th (non-EU nationals)
For more details, please visit our website www.coburg-university.de/mbafm
Coburg University of Applied Sciences and Arts
MBA Financial Management
96450 Coburg (Bavaria)
Esslingen – In the heart of the German automotive and engineering industry
"The Esslingen MBA is an optimal complement to my academic background as a mechanical engineer."
-Bryan Morehouse, MBA 2015, Customer Solution Business Development Specialist
"The alumni network and the close link with the companies in the Neckar Valley provided many valuable insights into the newest developments."
-Fiona van Petegem, MBA 2016, Project Engineer
THE ESSLINGEN MBA: YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
Our MBA is designed for bachelor graduates from STEM subjects with management ambitions. It enhances your technical skills with a wide range of managerial and cross-disciplinary knowledge from
- marketing, strategy & leadership,
- finance & business planning.
The close relationship of the Esslingen MBA to the industry enables you to apply the theory you learn in the classroom to real-life situations in industrial companies. Courses include lectures, workshops and team projects: hands-on learning activities include company visits and real case studies. In addition, you have the opportunity to specialize your choice of management area during your mandatory master's thesis in the industry. Personal coaching seminars assist you to hone your business etiquette.
Graduate School, Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Flandernstrasse 101, 73732 Esslingen, Germany
Truly international – Study at ESB Business School!
Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University! We are located in Baden-Wuerttemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies, giving our degree programmes real practical relevance. More than 100 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business management and business engineering in German and/or English.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.com or our social media accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- International Operations and Logistics Management (mainly English, partly German)
- Production Management (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- International Management (English)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Management full-time (English)
- International Management part-time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management for military officers and professionals (German and English)
Online application now open for the Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut in Saarbrücken, Germany
Students from 30 nations. Excellence in European and International Law. Internationally renowned lecturers. Soft skills, moot courts, excursions to Brussels, Berlin, Luxembourg and Strasbourg and an international network of alumni. Meet the world at the Europa-Institut!
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Five modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-5 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 5,600 Euro (2,800 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2019.
More information on admission criteria on www.europainstitut.de/application
Scholarships Available For The Bucerius Master Of Law And Business Program In Hamburg, Germany
Are you a young professional with a first academic degree in Law or Business? Do you wish to go abroad and study at the top law faculty, on a beautiful campus in Hamburg, Germany?
Since 2006, Bucerius Law School has been offering the one-year English-language Bucerius Master of Law and Business (LLM/MLB). More than 500 graduates from around the globe have attended the Bucerius Master of Law and Business Program, some of them financed by the DAAD. For many students, this Program is a crossroads: its interdisciplinary nature opens up many possibilities – be it a career step or a career change. The Master of Law and Business gives you the opportunity to broaden your professional horizon by mastering a second discipline. Equipped with international experience, intercultural competences and a strong professional network, you are therefore well-prepared for today's challenging job market.
Who is eligible to apply? This unique program is ideal for graduates with work experience who wish to go beyond the narrow confines of regular LLM or MBA programs. Students study international business law and international management in an innovative life-cycle curriculum equipping them with the knowledge to better understand and tackle the legal and business challenges of today.
Applicants can apply for a Bucerius Global Scholarship, a prestigious award covering tuition and partial living expenses. The application deadline is January 15, 2019.
Best wishes from Hamburg,
Maite Anna Schewe, M.A.
Marketing and Admissions Manager, Bucerius Master of Law and Business (LLM/MLB) Program
MBA and International Master’s Programmes
Study management in English. Improve your leadership skills. Gain digital know-how. Become part of an international student body. Experience our renowned worldwide partner universities. Benefit from many corporate activities, valuable career consultation and coaching. Discover Berlin - Germany’s startup hub, low cost of living, culturally rich and colourful.
- Specialize in: International Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Digital Business Leadership, International Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Consulting and Supply Chain Management, Doing Business in Asia, Doing Business in the USA, Doing Business in the UK etc.
- Exchange with e.g. USA (San Diego State University, Wichita State University), Asia (Hong Kong Baptist University), Europe (WSB University Poznań/Poland, University of Hertfordshire/UK)
- Full-time (15 months), part-time available (24 months, if comply with visa regulations)
M.Sc. International Business Management
- Specialize in: International Management or Digital Business Management and Leadership
- Partner universities e.g. Kingston University London, Symbiosis International University Pune/India
- Full-time (15 months)
M.A. Chinese-European Economics and Business Studies
- Study in Germany and China at our partner institution Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) in Chengdu
- Double degree with SWUFE available
- German/Chinese language programmes
- Full-time (24 months)
Get in touch and give your career a new drive:
Become an Engineer – Study at TU Dortmund University in Germany!
You always wanted to study Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Choose one of our Engineering study programs (German & English-taught) at TU Dortmund University
Join one of the engineering study programs at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of TU Dortmund University. With about 4,500 students, of which 13 % are international students from all over the world, the 16 chairs are happy to welcome you! Find in the following an overview of the variety of courses offered by the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering.
Overview of programs:
Interested in an exchange to TU Dortmund University?
The Faculty is always pleased to welcome students for an exchange. On the following website you will find all useful information to arrange your stay with us.
Why studying at TU Dortmund University?
Studying at TU Dortmund University means studying in the heart of Europe and in the Ruhr Area, which is characterized by a long-standing tradition in the coal mining and steel milling. Nowadays, the region is famous for being a modern metropolis that offers diverse possibilities in the Engineering industry during and after your studies. With its 50 years of existence TU Dortmund University is a rather young university that convinces with excellent research possibilities and is closely linked to regional and international companies. The multicultural atmosphere within the city itself and the great network of numerous cities enables students to fully enjoy their stay at TU Dortmund University!
If you have further questions regarding your studies or in case you are interested in an exchange to the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Further information about the Faculty can be found here.