Master of Science International Energy Economics and Business Administration
Double degree, semester abroad, max. 30 students, 100% English, EEX trader certificate - Become an expert in the field of energy industry
The Master’s program in International Energy Economics and Business Administration is an academic cooperation between the University of Leipzig and the State Institute for International Relations in Moscow (MGIMO University) which is supported by the Institute for Energy Policy and Energy Economics. Based on a first university degree, this postgraduate program gives you the opportunity to supplement and deepen your academic education with regard to questions relating to the international energy industry. The course imparts business and economic knowledge as well as political and legal knowledge relevant for a deeper understanding of the energy industry. The program prepares students for a wide range of professional activities in administration, political consulting, business and science at national and international level. Students benefit from the extensive range of courses offered by the two partner universities, which encompasses a broad spectrum of academic disciplines and distinctive regional expertise. Our Master’s program works in close cooperation with several European and transnational companies, providing our students and Alumni the opportunity to gain a deep insight in the practical work of the energy industry. Until April 30 you have the opportunity to apply online or via E-Mail. For further information, please check our homepage.
Foto: Randy Kühn / Universität Leipzig
Professional IT Business & Digitalization
The Master's Program in Professional IT Business and Digitalization is aimed at people already working in the IT field as well as graduates of business informatics and similar disciplines. The program content has a high level of relevance to practice. Students learn to analyse and evaluate corporate landscapes as well as to plan and implement their repositioning in leading professional roles. The Master's degree in Professional IT Business and Digitalization opens the door to a career as an IT and business leader in the five most important roles: Digital Business Designer/Architect, Data Scientist, Enterprise Architect, Chief Digital Officer, Cloud Architect
Students acquire sound knowledge of the following areas:
- Central topics of data-driven innovation such as generating and collecting data (Internet of Things, Mobile Computing)
- Analysis and modelling of data (Data Science) and development of infrastructure for storage, availability and application development and operation (Cloud Computing)
- Core entrepreneurial areas of IT, such as management of IT projects, IT Controlling, IT Security, Requirements Engineering and Enterprise Architecture Management
- In addition to practical implementation of a project in the corporate context, particular emphasis is placed on social skills, especially in the areas of communication, leadership and sales.
- Through two project-oriented modules, the learning objectives cover all six levels of the cognitive field: knowing, understanding, applying, analysing, synthesising and evaluating.
The application period for the winter semester 2020 closes on 15 June 2020. We look forward to receiving your application!
For more information concerning our study program, please visit our website: https://proitd.htw-berlin.de/
Copyright: Strand_22-HTW Berlin-Nikolas Fahlbusch_geschnitten
Welcome to Berlin - MBA & International Master’s Programmes
Study management in English. Improve your leadership skills. Gain digital know-how. Become part of an international student body. Experience our renowned worldwide partner universities. Benefit from many corporate activities, valuable career consultation and coaching. Discover Berlin - Germany’s startup hub, low cost of living, culturally rich and colourful.
- Specialize in: International Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Digital Business Leadership, International Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Consulting and Supply Chain Management, Doing Business in Asia, Doing Business in the USA, Doing Business in the UK etc.
- Exchange with e.g. USA (San Diego State University, Wichita State University), Asia (Hong Kong Baptist University), Europe (WSB University Poznań/Poland, University of Hertfordshire/UK)
- Full-time (15 months), part-time available (24 months, if comply with visa regulations)
M.Sc. International Business Management
- Specialize in: International Management or Digital Business Management and Leadership
- Partner universities e.g. Kingston University London, Symbiosis International University Pune/India
- Full-time (15 months)
M.A. Chinese-European Economics and Business Studies
- Study in Germany and China at our partner institution Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) in Chengdu
- Double degree with SWUFE available
- German/Chinese language programmes
- Full-time (24 months)
Get in touch and give your career a new drive:
Esslingen – In the heart of the German automotive and engineering industry
"The Esslingen MBA is an optimal complement to my academic background as a mechanical engineer."
-Bryan Morehouse, MBA 2015, Customer Solution Business Development Specialist
"The alumni network and the close link with the companies in the Neckar Valley provided many valuable insights into the newest developments."
-Fiona van Petegem, MBA 2016, Project Engineer
THE ESSLINGEN MBA: YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
Our MBA is designed for bachelor graduates from STEM subjects with management ambitions. It enhances your technical skills with a wide range of managerial and cross-disciplinary knowledge from
- operations & supply chain management;
- marketing, strategy & leadership;
- finance & business planning.
The close relationship of the Esslingen MBA to the industry enables you to apply the theory you learn in the classroom to real-life situations in industrial companies. Courses include lectures, workshops and team projects: hands-on learning activities include company visits and real case studies. In addition, you have the opportunity to specialize your choice of management area during your mandatory master's thesis in the industry. Personal coaching seminars assist you to hone your business etiquette.
Graduate School, Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Flandernstrasse 101, 73732 Esslingen, Germany
Copyright: Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Master‘s programmes at the WiSo Faculty at the University of Cologne
The Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences at the University of Cologne offers national and international consecutive Master's programmes in the fields of Business Administration, Economics and Social Sciences, unique Double Master’s Programmes in cooperation with renowned partner universities all over the world which give you two degrees at once and the M.Sc. International Management (CEMS MIM), which is number 1 in top management education in Germany (regarding to the Financial Times Master’s in Management Ranking 2019).
The majority of our Master‘s programmes do not require proof of German language skills, as most programmes can be studied entirely in English, some are bilingual.
As the University of Cologne is state-funded, there are no tuition fees, just a biannual “semester contribution” of slightly more than 270 euros, which includes the semester ticket for public transport throughout North Rhine-Westphalia. Additionally, you can apply for a variety of customized scholarships. All in all, joining University of Cologne means investing in an excellent education – and your professional future – without paying a fortune.
Following you find all required information about the application procedure to our Master's programmes for the fall term 2020/21.
Standard period of study: 4 semesters, full-time
Start: Fall term
Degree title: Master of Science (M.Sc.) / Master of Arts (M.A.)
Language: English or German and English
Fees: Only social fee
Application Deadline: June 15th, 2020
(please note the differing deadlines for the Double Master's Programme on May 15th, 2020 and the M.Sc. International Management CEMS MIM on March 31st, 2020)
Please enter the website to get more information about the programmes and application requirements! Do you have a question regarding the application process or the enrolment procedure? Then please check our FAQ section or get in contact with our WiSo student advisors.
See you in Cologne!
MBA & Engineering in Life Science Management Advanced Programme
Internationally accredited MBA&E providing life science expertise required in the leaders of the future combining comprehensive, industry-specific knowledge and management skills.
Master of Business Administration and Engineering (MBA&E) in Life Science Management at the University of Applied Sciences Berlin (HTW), Germany
This internationally accredited Master’s degree in Life Science Management provides you as an academically qualified professional with an advanced level of comprehensive, industry-specific knowledge and management expertise for the international life science industry. Benefit from this unique integral programme approach recognising the need for leaders with deep understanding of science and management alike.
Study in the “Health Capital” Berlin, Germany’s Life Science hotspot. With its numerous biotech, medical engineering and pharmaceutical companies, research institutes and public institutions, the city offers you an excellent base for networking, apprenticeship and project work during your studies as well as to propel your career to more senior management roles within the life science industry.
Students from more than 100 nations appreciate HTW Berlin as an attractive and well-equipped university campus, with a broad international network. Over 95% of the MBA&E in Life Sciences Management graduates are employed within six months after graduating by multinational companies such as Bayer, Roche, Pfizer and others.
Master of Business Administration and Engineering in Life Science Management at HTW Berlin in short:
- Form of study: English, On-campus, full-time
- Regular study period: 3 semesters
- Targeted for: engineers, natural scientists, business managers, industrial engineers and similar professionals, who have studied Science Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Food Technology, Environmental Studies or Business
- Start date: October 2020, admissions are open now
- Deadline: June 15th, 2020
- Tuition fee: 16,000 EUR
Visit our website http://lsm.htw-berlin.de/
Kick-start your legal career with a Master´s degree (LL.M.) in European and International Law.
Key Facts about the Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut, Saarbrücken, Germany
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Six modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-6 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights, IT Law (currently only available in German)
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 40 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 5,600 Euro (2,800 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2020
More information on admission criteria on www.europainstitut.de/application
Truly international – Study at ESB Business School!
Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University! We are located in Baden-Wuerttemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies, giving our degree programmes real practical relevance. More than 120 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business management and business engineering in German and/or English.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.com or our social media accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- Internationales Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen – Operations (German and English)
- Production Management (German and English 70:30)
- Global Management and Digital Competencies (English)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Purchasing Management – part time (English)
- International Management full time (English)
- International Management part time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management for military officers and professionals (German and English)
Copyright: ESB Business School, Reutlingen University
Light Up Your Life! Study Optics & Photonics!
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP), graduate school at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in Germany, provides both multidisciplinary Master and Doctorate Programs in English.
The educational concept is designed to qualify students with a background in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or Biology for accelerated careers at world leading academic institutions and in high-technology industries.
Students benefit from cooperations with the Optics industry. Partnerships with global corporations such as ZEISS and Polytec, as well as with small and medium-sized enterprises facilitate their first career steps for those who are heading towards the industry.
On top KSOP provides its students with additional career training, networking events, free language courses and state of the art labs.
To ensure that KSOP attracts only the very best international students regardless of financial circumstance, the institution also offers financial assistance and support. Outstanding candidates can receive fully funded or partial scholarships.
By now, more than 700 Master and Ph.D. students and alumni from 40 different countries are part of KSOP. Our alumni now work as application engineers, software developer or in the field of quality management, international project management, optical design or R&D.
Apply until April 30 for the intake of 2020!
Contact and information
Miriam Sonnenbichler, M.Sc. Program Manager
Copyright: International Department des Karlsruher Instituts für Technologie gGmbH