Kick-start your legal career with a Master´s degree (LL.M.) in European and International Law.
Key Facts about the Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut, Saarbrücken, Germany
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Six modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-6 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights, IT Law (currently only available in German)
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 40 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 5,600 Euro (2,800 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2020
More information on admission criteria on www.europainstitut.de/application
Truly international – Study at ESB Business School!
Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University! We are located in Baden-Wuerttemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies, giving our degree programmes real practical relevance. More than 120 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business management and business engineering in German and/or English.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.com or our social media accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- International Operations and Logistics Management (mainly English, partly German)
- Production Management (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Purchasing Management – part time (English)
- International Management full time (English)
- International Management part time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management for military officers and professionals (German and English)
Copyright: ESB Business School, Reutlingen University
Scholarships Available For The Bucerius Master Of Law And Business Program In Hamburg, Germany
Since 2006, Bucerius Law School has been offering the one-year English-language Bucerius Master of Law and Business (LLM/MLB). More than 540 graduates from around the globe have attended the Bucerius Master of Law and Business Program, some of them financed by the DAAD. For many students, this program is a crossroads: its interdisciplinary nature opens up many possibilities – be it a career step or a career change. The Master of Law and Business gives young professionals the opportunity to broaden your professional horizon by mastering a second discipline. Equipped with international experience, intercultural competences and a strong professional network, students are well-prepared for today's challenging job market.
Who is eligible to apply? This unique program is ideal for graduates with work experience who wish to go beyond the narrow confines of regular LLM or MBA programs. Students study international business law and international management in an innovative life-cycle curriculum equipping them with the knowledge to better understand and tackle the legal and business challenges of today.
Applicants can apply for a Bucerius Global Scholarship, a prestigious award covering tuition and partial living expenses.
The application deadline is January 15, 2020.
If you apply later, partial tuition waivers can be granted.
Light Up Your Life! Study Optics & Photonics!
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP), graduate school at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in Germany, provides both multidisciplinary Master and Doctorate Programs in English.
The educational concept is designed to qualify students with a background in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or Biology for accelerated careers at world leading academic institutions and in high-technology industries.
Students benefit from cooperations with the Optics industry. Partnerships with global corporations such as ZEISS and Polytec, as well as with small and medium-sized enterprises facilitate their first career steps for those who are heading towards the industry.
On top KSOP provides its students with additional career training, networking events, free language courses and state of the art labs.
To ensure that KSOP attracts only the very best international students regardless of financial circumstance, the institution also offers financial assistance and support. Outstanding candidates can receive fully funded or partial scholarships.
By now, more than 700 Master and Ph.D. students and alumni from 40 different countries are part of KSOP. Our alumni now work as application engineers, software developer or in the field of quality management, international project management, optical design or R&D.
Apply until April 30 for the intake of 2020!
Contact and information
Miriam Sonnenbichler, M.Sc. Program Manager
Copyright: International Department des Karlsruher Instituts für Technologie gGmbH
Esslingen – In the heart of the German automotive and engineering industry
"The Esslingen MBA is an optimal complement to my academic background as a mechanical engineer."
-Bryan Morehouse, MBA 2015, Customer Solution Business Development Specialist
"The alumni network and the close link with the companies in the Neckar Valley provided many valuable insights into the newest developments."
-Fiona van Petegem, MBA 2016, Project Engineer
THE ESSLINGEN MBA: YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
Our MBA is designed for bachelor graduates from STEM subjects with management ambitions. It enhances your technical skills with a wide range of managerial and cross-disciplinary knowledge from
- operations & supply chain management;
- marketing, strategy & leadership;
- finance & business planning.
The close relationship of the Esslingen MBA to the industry enables you to apply the theory you learn in the classroom to real-life situations in industrial companies. Courses include lectures, workshops and team projects: hands-on learning activities include company visits and real case studies. In addition, you have the opportunity to specialize your choice of management area during your mandatory master's thesis in the industry. Personal coaching seminars assist you to hone your business etiquette.
Graduate School, Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Flandernstrasse 101, 73732 Esslingen, Germany
Copyright: Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Study management in English. Improve your leadership skills. Gain digital know-how. Become part of an international student body. Experience our renowned worldwide partner universities. Benefit from many corporate activities, valuable career consultation and coaching. Discover Berlin - Germany’s startup hub,
low cost of living, culturally rich and colourful.
- Specialize in: International Management, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Digital Business Leadership, International Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions, Consulting and Supply Chain Management, Doing Business in Asia, Doing Business in the USA, Doing Business in the UK etc.
- Exchange with e.g. USA (San Diego State University, Wichita State University), Asia (Hong Kong Baptist University), Europe (WSB University Poznań/Poland, University of Hertfordshire/UK)
- Full-time (15 months), part-time available (24 months, if comply with visa regulations)
M.Sc. International Business Management
- Specialize in: International Management or Digital Business Management and Leadership
- Partner universities e.g. Kingston University London, Symbiosis International University Pune/India
- Full-time (15 months)
M.A. Chinese-European Economics and Business Studies
- Study in Germany and China at our partner institution Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) in Chengdu
- Double degree with SWUFE available
- German/Chinese language programmes
- Full-time (24 months)
Get in touch and give your career a new drive:
University of Siegen – Center for Sensorsystems (Coordinator)
The newly upcoming innovative Doctoral Training Network MENELAOSNT (start 01.01.2020) addresses societal key challenges, e.g., sustainable agriculture and forestry, bioeconomy, environmental changes, resource efficiency, as well as protecting freedom and security of the European society. MENELAOSNT applies Novel TechnologiesNT to realize multimodal – multi sensor data fusion to optimally combine the information, delivered by different sensors (in-situ/remote, optical/non optical) on different scales, with different resolutions, and with different reliability. The programme fosters new generations of scientists, focusing on research excellence, attractive institutional environment, transferable skills training, and quality assurance at the highest possible level. MENELAOSNT interlinks international key players, scientific experts, their institutions and their doctoral students (ESRs) to work together in innovative training environments giving them access to an existing, well-functioning international network of universities (ZESS@University of Siegen, CiTiUS@University of Santiago de Compostela, CEOSpaceTech@Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Sabanci University, and SAMPL@Weizmann Institute of Science), excellent research centres (DLR, Fraunhofer), and industry partners (InSiTU, PMDtechnologies, Gamma Remote sensing, AMO) providing them with an ecosystem of advanced research environments. The programme creates a fine blend of engineering, fundamental research in attractive institutional environments with challenging interdisciplinary research possibilities and the development of real-scale application scenarios interweaved with strong industry exposure. We look forward to applicants from the areas of Telecommunications, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, ... willing to join efforts with us in this exciting project.