Truly international – Study at ESB Business School!
Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University! We are located in Baden-Wuerttemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies, giving our degree programmes real practical relevance. More than 120 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business management and business engineering in German and/or English.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.comor our social media accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- Internationales Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen – Operations (English and German)
- Production Management (German and English 70:30)
- Global Management and Digital Competencies (English)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Purchasing Management – part time (English)
- International Management full time (English)
- International Management part time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management for military officers and professionals (German and English)
OTH Amberg-Weiden: Study@ItsBest
You are looking for future-oriented study programs?
OTH Amberg-Weiden combines cutting-edge study programs with the feel@home atmosphere reserved for small, exquisite schools.
Choose from a number of bachelor programs such as Artificial Intelligence, Digital Business, Patent Engineering, Medical Technology, Geoinformatics & Land Management, Motorsport Engineering, Media Technology & Production, or Energy Efficiency, to name a few.
Earn a second-level degree in one of our consecutive master programs, for example in Applied Research in Engineering Sciences, Information Technology & Automation, Digital Entrepreneurship, Environmental Technology or Intercultural Business & Technology Management.
Boost your career by benefiting from our close ties to industry partners, extra-curricular courses, excursions, and company visits.
Enjoy our extra-curricular activities, university sports programmes and excursions as well as the vibrant campus life.
What we offer…
- 26 bachelor programs, one of which – International Business – is taught in English;
- 13 master programs, one of which – International Management and Sustainability – is taught in English;
- A very good student-professor-ratio – our professors know their students personally and encourage them to maximize their career opportunities; Multiple student support facilities make sure you settle in well.
- Safe location, with the Bavarian cities of Munich, Regensburg and Nuremberg in short distance, and affordable newly built and furnished student accommodation.
- We don’t charge any tuition fees for our programs.
We look forward to welcoming you to OTH Amberg-Weiden!
For further information: https://www.oth-aw.de/en/home/
International Business at Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences (H-BRS)
Based on the latest theoretical concepts of business administration the study programme equips students with the key business skills to work successfully in an international business environment.
The study programme will be offered at the Campus in Rheinbach and Sankt Augustin, alternating by each semester. Learning of a second foreign language is compulsory. It includes a flexible mobility window up to three semesters for an internship and/or study abroad semesters.
The admission requirements are as follows:
- Entrance qualification for a University of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschule);
- Entrance qualification for university;
- Entrance qualification acknowledged as equivalent by the competent authorities.
International students must show proficiency in English: at least B2+ level according to the Common European Framework of References for Languages. Proficiency in German is not required.
For further information about the study programme and the application deadline:
Prof. Dr. Ralf Meyer
© Model photos: Syda Productions - Colourbox.de
Study at Bavaria’s most Pioneering University of Applied Science
Welcome to Bavaria’s most rapidly expanding University of Applied Sciences, where 20% of our total student population of 7200 represent 100 nationalities from around the globe.
Choose to study in English or German. Our smaller teaching campus, the European Campus Rottal-Inn, is the only campus in Bavaria that teaches all courses exclusively in English.
All courses have integrated practical elements and are designed around the demands of global commerce. Students have many opportunities to gain experience and earn credits through exchange semesters or double-degree studies at one of our 188 global partner universities. All undergraduate degrees include a compulsory internship, to be completed either locally or abroad.
We cooperate with more than 500 companies including global players where students can gain invaluable work experience and we host practical workshops to help students achieve their professional goals. This active promotion soothes the transition from academic to professional life, so our graduates are particularly successful in the job market.
We are located in a relaxed urban environment surrounded by a stunning natural landscape where students enjoy many activities from skiing to mountain biking. The surrounding Bavarian Forest is breath taking and as Germany’s oldest National Park its beauty is well known. Our flagship campus in Deggendorf and the European Campus Rottal-Inn in Pfarrkirchen are perfect learning environments equipped with great facilities and individual support services that we believe are outstanding. We consider a great lifestyle to be an important factor for the well-being of our students: many of our students enjoy a range of events, clubs and an extensive sports programme (we are German university football and volleyball champions).
Applications are now being accepted:
apply 15 April – 15 July for entry in October 2020.
We look forward to meeting you!
For further information:
© DIT marketing department 2020