The Frankfurt Summer School 2019 organised by Goethe University and supported by the City of Frankfurt is going to take place from 05 to 30 August 2019.
The FSS 2019 covers seven different academic tracks:
- Legal Studies - Law and Globalisation
- Psychology - Social Psychology and Organisational Behaviour (The track is also open to students of related fields such as Business Administration, Political and Social Sciences).
- Linguistics – Research Methods in Linguistics
- Gender Studies – Decolonisation and Feminisms (2 weeks)
- Social Sciences – Elementary Forms of Social Life (2 weeks)
- Natural and Life Sciences – Evolution, Biodiversity and Global Change
- Computer Science, Physics & AI – Supercomputers and Superphysics - from Artificial Intelligence to Black Holes
During four weeks, participants will attend specialized seminars provided by researchers from Goethe University plus optional German language courses. Also included is our diverse cultural programme in the City of Frankfurt, Heidelberg and Strasbourg. All courses are held in English.
Please visit our website for further information about Frankfurt Summer School: http://summerschool.uni-frankfurt.de/
Application deadline is 31 March 2019
Study Social Science and Humanities in English in Berlin
At Bard College Berlin, students study humanities and social sciences, work closely with world-class professors, and take advantage of all Berlin has to offer
Bard College Berlin (BCB) is a nonprofit liberal arts university accredited in Germany and the United States. BCB offers two Bachelor of Arts degrees: one in Economics, Politics, and Social Thought and one in Humanities the Arts, and Social Thought. Within these degrees, students specialize in fields like politics, economics, arts, ethics, or literature, in addition to taking courses in other disciplines that enrich and inform their specializations. Notably, all BCB students participate in the Core Curriculum, comprised of six courses taken over six semesters that examine major movements in intellectual history from Greek antiquity to Modernism. With 270 students from over 60 countries, BCB's campus is highly international. Through ERASMUS, the Bard College network, and bilateral exchange partnerships, students have the option to study abroad in places like the United States, Italy, France, Brazil, Hong Kong, and more. The Civic Engagement program distinguishes Bard College Berlin for its commitment to real-world impact, while the robust Internship program ensures that students gain work experience in Berlin’s vibrant nonprofit, startup, and arts scene. In the last five years, BCB graduates have gone on to pursue graduate studies at Cambridge University, UC Berkeley, and the University of Chicago, and to work in the fields of education, international relations, business development, and journalism.
Students interested in learning more about Bard College Berlin are invited to attend our forthcoming Open Days on April 6 and June 1. Meet current students, professors, and admissions staff, take a campus tour, participate in a sample seminar, and get a sense for academics and life at Bard College Berlin. To learn more, click here: Visit Us
M. Sc. in Production, Mobility, Energy, Finance or IT
The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is one of the top German universities in Engineering. The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management is the Technology Business School of the KIT.
All six Master programs are taught in English and provide high-quality education in a multi-cultural environment with a high level of service:
- Energy Engineering & Management
- Financial Engineering
- Information Systems Engineering & Management
- Mobility Systems Engineering & Management
- Management of Product Development
- Production & Operations Management
The unique combination of engineering expertise with management know-how qualifies graduates to successfully face their companies’ current and future challenges in a globalized and fast-moving business environment. Participants benefit from the exchange with other professionals and junior managers from all over the world as well as from a strong network of partners in research and industry.
- Format: English-speaking, two-week modules in-class in Karlsruhe
- Duration: 4 semesters
- Start date: October 2019
- Application: Rolling application process. We suggest submitting your application by June for a start in October.
- Admission Requirements: First academic degree in a relevant subject, minimum of 1 - 2 years of professional experience in the specific field, English Qualification
- Tuition fees per semester: 7,500.00 EUR
Why come to Karlsruhe?
Karlsruhe is in the heart of Europe. That makes it easy to explore Europe. It is Germany’s Tech-Capital and a vivid place with the second most hours of sunshine in Germany and a large number of students from six higher education institutions.
For more informaton:
© Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
Tuition-free master’s programme in Social Protection. Apply now until March 31, 2019
The program: The master offers an interdisciplinary and in-depth study of social protection systems that enables successful candidates to enter positions in international organizations, government administration, welfare associations or civil society organisations. The program targets students who want a career in social policy analysis, advocacy or research. Over the course of 4 semesters students learn to analyse, optimize and, if necessary, reorganize existing social protection systems, adapting them to future demographic, economic and social challenges.
Practical experience: An internship is an integral part of the study program. Students, who have more than 8 months of experience can finish earlier.
Specializations: In the second semester students may choose of the following specializations.
- Climate Change
- Implementation of Cash Transfer Programmes
- Old Age
- Return to Work
Degree: Master of Arts (M.A.)
Format / credit points: Full-time; 1st Semester on-campus and the 2nd Semester classes are held online; 120 ECTS
Duration: 4 Semesters (including internship)
Programme start: Winter Semester (September 1st)
- Previous studies: A bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines relevant to the program such as business administration/economics, politics, law, administration, health, education, social science, psychology and international relations/development insofar as the contents relating to the subject area of social protection encompass a minimum of 15 credits in accordance with the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
- Relevant work experience: Proof of at least 5 months’ work experience (incl. unpaid internships and/or voluntary work) in a field related to social protection.
- English proficiency: If the applicant is neither a native speaker nor has completed a previous degree programme in English, they need to provide proof of English proficiency, with a minimum level of C1 according to the common European framework of reference for languages, certified by one of the following tests indicated in the link: https://www.h-brs.de/files/english_test_equivalents_fb06.pdf
- Entry examination: Successful passing of a two-hour online entry examination testing applicants’ competencies in the area of social policy.
Language of instruction: English (German Courses are available for interested students)
Tuition fees: none (Students are required to only pay the semester contribution of about 280,00 EUR per semester)
Location: Sankt Augustin, which is about 10km away from Bonn and about 30 km away from Cologne.
Application: Online, by March 31st
International Graduate Center (IGC), cares for future business leaders. We offer part-time and full-time graduate programs for students and young professionals around the world. With a rich network of partners in business and science we supply high quality education at a master’s level. Our international and application-oriented degree programs prepare for leadership tasks and empower students to build successful careers.
As part of the University of Applied Sciences Bremen the IGC offers 2 different Master programs, 4 different MBA programs, of which many include the option for a Dual Degree. One of it should match your interest:
- European Studies (EN only)
- Aeronautical Management (EN only)
- Global Management (EN only)
- International Tourism (EN only)
- European/Asian Management (EN only)
- International MBA (EN only and with the following specialisations / partners)
o International Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Bremen / Germany
o International Finance and Investments, Wilmington / USA
o Human Resource Management, Hatfield / UK
o International Marketing, Valencia / Spain
o Management in Emerging Economies, Moscow / Russia
o Business Development & Consulting, Paris/ France
Leibniz University of Hannover, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
Study Physics, Mathematics, Meteorology or Nanotechnology in Hannover!
The Faculty of Mathematics and Physics in Hannover offers high-level bachelor‘s and master’s programmes in Physics, Mathematics, Meteorology and Nanotechnology!
The Faculty of Mathematics and Physics in Hannover is one of the top performers in this field in Germany. Our international master’s programmes in Physics, Mathematics and Meteorology (taught in English or German), and the master’s programme in Nanotechnology (taught in German) are world class and innovative, leading to great career prospects.
- at the Faculty of Excellence in science and research:
-with low living costs:
-in the green and peaceful city of Hannover:
-with more than 100 sports activities on offer to students:
-with the support of our studyguides, who guide you personally throughout your studies!
Come and join our bachelor’s and master’s programmes in Physics, Mathematics, Meteorology and Nanotechnology!
Find out more about: application, matriculation and conditions
This interdisciplinary Bachelor program Germany’s most sustainability-oriented university incorporates all aspects necessary to meet the demand of young students seeking a global perspective at the edge between business and technology.
In six semesters, students will study business and engineering through innovative learning concepts. Our focus on sustainability, green technologies, and a globally interrelated perspective provides future graduates with excellent key qualifications and enables them to master the challenges of our time.
Real-life business projects as well as training in organization, methods and communication skills complete our students’ academic and personal profile. As a special benefit, German language and intercultural communication modules will pave the way for a possible professional life in Germany or German enterprises abroad.
Your excellent conditions:
- No tuition fees in the high-quality German university system
- Orientation week & buddy system
- Small classes and direct contact to faculty and applied research
- Study in the heart of Europe - in the dynamic triangle between Germany, France and the Low Countries
Final degree: Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)
Course length: 6 semesters
Language of instruction: English
Beginning of the course: Each October
Costs per semester:
General Admissions Fee: 220 Euro
Get your own insights:
MBA Internationale Betriebswirtschaftslehre -International Business Management Master of Business Administration (MBA/Certificate)
Do you want to keep your knowledge up-to-date? Increase your practical and theoretical skills and boost them to excellence? If you want to do that with the least possible disruptions to your current career, then the Ludwigshafen University of Business und Society is the right place for you. The program has been designed and optimized for working students and it allows you to continue your career (our students usually work full-time) during the entire course. We offer you a highly qualified and accredited MBA distance learning program in International Business Management, which can provide you with Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree in just four semesters.
We follow the approach of blended learning, a varied mix of self-study, virtual learning components and attendance phases. The graduates of the MBA distance learning course in International Business Management will have many long-range professional and career opportunities in the business areas of industry, commerce and services. During the first three semesters there are two weeks presence at the Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society or you can attend via Webinar from your own place! This program of study teaches solid, real-world content and skills in the following areas: Marketing, Management, Scientific Work, Human Resources, Social Skills, Logistics, International competencies and required elective modules (law, sociology, managerial finance and macroeconomics). In the final semester, students research and write their Master's thesis.
• A completed academic degree in economics with an average grade of 2.5 or better. If the average grade is lower than 2.5 – a motivational interview will be held
• At least one year of professional experience after the first graduation
• A certified verification of proficiency in English language at the level B2 according to the common European framework of reference for languages Costs
• € 2.250 per semester plus the student social fee each semester of approximately 130€
Start your career in Financial Management at Coburg University!
The program: If you are interested in general management and finance, have an entrepreneurial spirit, are globally-minded and ambitious, our MBA program Financial Management could be just right for you. The goal is to provide you with the set of skills ultimately required for a CFO position.
International focus: The program is internationally oriented and geared to the requirements of foreign students. The language of instruction is English. The academic program presents a unique opportunity to study in an outstanding, welcoming, cross-cultural learning environment.
Career perspectives: An internship at a German company is an integral part of the study program. The majority of graduates remain in Germany after completing their studies in Coburg, frequently working in their areas of specialization at large international corporations.
Study Program /Majors:
Financial Management, Treasury, Management Accounting and Business Strategy
Degree / Accreditation:
Master of Business Administration (MBA), FIBAA until 2022
Format / Credit Points:
Full-time (no part-time format available), 120 ECTS
4 Terms (including internship; 1 term = 15 weeks)
Winter Term (October 1st)
- Bachelor’s or higher degree
- Work experience of at least 2 years
- Proficiency in English language
- Selection interview
Language of Instruction: English
Tuition Fees: 2.350 € per Term
Location: Coburg, Bavaria / Germany
Online, by August 15th (EU nationals); July 15th (non-EU nationals)
For more details, please visit our website www.coburg-university.de/mbafm
Coburg University of Applied Sciences and Arts
MBA Financial Management
96450 Coburg (Bavaria)
Esslingen – In the heart of the German automotive and engineering industry
"The Esslingen MBA is an optimal complement to my academic background as a mechanical engineer."
-Bryan Morehouse, MBA 2015, Customer Solution Business Development Specialist
"The alumni network and the close link with the companies in the Neckar Valley provided many valuable insights into the newest developments."
-Fiona van Petegem, MBA 2016, Project Engineer
THE ESSLINGEN MBA: YOUR KEY TO SUCCESS
Our MBA is designed for bachelor graduates from STEM subjects with management ambitions. It enhances your technical skills with a wide range of managerial and cross-disciplinary knowledge from
- marketing, strategy & leadership,
- finance & business planning.
The close relationship of the Esslingen MBA to the industry enables you to apply the theory you learn in the classroom to real-life situations in industrial companies. Courses include lectures, workshops and team projects: hands-on learning activities include company visits and real case studies. In addition, you have the opportunity to specialize your choice of management area during your mandatory master's thesis in the industry. Personal coaching seminars assist you to hone your business etiquette.
Graduate School, Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
Flandernstrasse 101, 73732 Esslingen, Germany
Truly international – Study at ESB Business School!
Do you want to study in the heart of Germany, Europe’s strongest and most dynamic economy? Come to ESB Business School at Reutlingen University! We are located in Baden-Wuerttemberg - a prosperous region that is home to many global players e.g. in automotive or mechanical engineering. Our students have access to a network of renowned partner companies, giving our degree programmes real practical relevance. More than 100 partner universities all over the world, students from 80 nations on the ESB campus and international double degree programmes ensure the worldwide employability of our graduates. ESB Business School is part of public, state-funded Reutlingen University and offers a range of top-ranked programmes in business management and business engineering in German and/or English.
For more information please visit www.esb-business-school.com or our social media accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
- International Business (English)
- International Management Double Degree (German, plus language of partner university)
- International Operations and Logistics Management (mainly English, partly German)
- Production Management (German and English 70:30)
- European Management Studies (German, French and English 40:40:20)
- International Accounting, Controlling and Taxation (German and English 80:20)
- International Business Development (German and English 70:30)
- International Management (English)
- Operations Management (German and English)
- Digital Industrial Management and Engineering (German and English)
- International Retail Management (German and English 80:20)
- Strategic Sales Management – part time (German)
- Consulting and Business Analytics – part time (German)
- International Management full-time (English)
- International Management part-time (German and English 70:30)
- International Management for military officers and professionals (German and English)
Online application now open for the Master’s program in European and International Law at the Europa-Institut in Saarbrücken, Germany
Students from 30 nations. Excellence in European and International Law. Internationally renowned lecturers. Soft skills, moot courts, excursions to Brussels, Berlin, Luxembourg and Strasbourg and an international network of alumni. Meet the world at the Europa-Institut!
Key Facts about the Master’s program
- One-year program focusing on European and International Law
- Five modules are offered: Module 1: European Integration and Modules 2-5 with their study units European Economic Law, Foreign Trade and Investment, International Dispute Resolution and European and International Protection of Human Rights
- Program can be done in English and/or German
- Practice-oriented teaching combined with excellence in academic training
- Highly qualified specialists from the academic and business world
- 75 students from more than 30 countries
- Excursions to European and international institutions
- Intensive support by the Europa-Institut team
- Access to an international network via our Alumni Association EVER e.V.
- Excellent preparation for the European and international job market
- Study fees: 5,600 Euro (2,800 Euro per semester)
Online application via www.europainstitut.de/onlineapplication
Deadline for applications is 15 July 2019.
More information on admission criteria on www.europainstitut.de/application